10 free deploys per month
No markup on your AWS cost
Up to 20 Users
Slack Connect Channel
No credit card required
"My total infra bill went from $2,000/mo on Vercel to under $300/mo on Flightcontrol"
Testfast, a Blitz app with 6+ million requests/month
Real World Example
- Web server, 2 instances, 1 GB / 0.5 vCPU
- Worker server, 1 instance, 1 GB / 0.5 vCPU
- Postgres RDS, db.t4g.micro, 20 GB
AWS cost: $83.74
- 3 services
- 40 deployments
Flightcontrol cost: $49.50
Grand total: $133.24
Predictable AWS costs that don't spiral out of control
- Around 95% of your AWS costs are fixed based on:
- Your number of services
- Your "Max Instances" config
- Your compute size (CPU/memory)
- The rest of your AWS cost will vary based on the number of builds per month. For most small businesses, this will be $1-3/month.
- If you have over 10 million requests per month or over 1 TB egress data, then you’ll also pay a small fee for Cloudfront.