Using the Flightcontrol Dashboard for Configuration
If you don't want to maintain your own file, configure your project using our dashboard.
To get started using our dashboard:
- Connect your AWS account on the AWS Accounts page here (opens in a new tab)
- Start a new project with your GitHub account or a public GitHub repo
- Configure your deployment on the Prepare for Launch page:
- Edit project name and select branch to be used
- Select GUI as Config Type
- Select your deployment
Environmentfrom a fixed list of environment names
- Optionally choose a framework preset service
- Add the
- Select builder type for each service
- More about services here
- Select the AWS account and AWS region you want to use
- Optionally, edit environment variables
- Create project!
- You can only set up ONE
Environmenton creation, but you'll be able to add more once the project has been created.
- You can't select manual trigger, so by default it will deploy every commit pushed to the selected branch