Deploying a Vite Site to AWS with Flightcontrol
Vite is a build tool that provides a faster and more efficent development experience for modern web projects. This guide will provide detailed steps on how to deploy your Vite project on Flightcontrol.
At the end of this guide we will have a Vite project deployed on AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS) Fargate. This web application will be running on resources within your AWS account, and will have a public accessible URL.
- Get started with Vite (opens in a new tab)
- Create a Flightcontrol account (opens in a new tab)
- Create an AWS account (opens in a new tab)
- Create a GitHub account (opens in a new tab)
Flightcontrol provides two options to deploy your web applications:
- Create a Flightcontrol project from the Dashboard. Select a repository for the source.
- Select the
- Add a static site service by clicking the
Add a Static Site.
- Add a build command,
vite build, and an output directory,
- Add any environment variables your project might need.
- Submit the new project form.