Deploying a Docusaurus Site to AWS with Flightcontrol
Docusaurus is an open-source tool for building documentation websites. This guide will provide detailed steps on how to deploy your Docusaurus project on Flightcontrol.
At the end of this guide we will have a Docusaurus project deployed on AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS) Fargate. It will have a public accessible URL and run on resources within your AWS account.
- Get started with Docusaurus (opens in a new tab)
- Create a Flightcontrol account (opens in a new tab)
- Create an AWS account (opens in a new tab)
- Create a GitHub account (opens in a new tab)
Flightcontrol provides two options to deploy your web applications:
- Create a Flightcontrol project from the Dashboard. Select a repository for the source.
- Select the
- Add a static site service by clicking the
Add a Static Site.
- Add an install command
npm install, build command
npm run build, and an output directory
- Add any environment variables your project might need.
- Submit the new project form.